Thursday, June 30, 2011

Proud Mama

Well I'm behind on my photo posting but wanted to share a proud mama moment I had today.

Lana & Janae were playing in the family room with their stuffed animals & Triscuit had the run of the house.  I check on him once in awhile & when I did, I saw that he had sneaked off with Lana's pound puppy (used to be mine) & he had chewed off it's nose & part of it's ear.  I lectured the dog (per the trainer - not that it seems to be working), kenneled him & then went to show Lana the damage.  She was pretty upset - understandably.  Janae turned to me and asked me where her pound puppy was.  I said that I wasn't sure but it was probably in her bedroom.  She disappeared and then reappeared with her own puppy.  I thought, "uh oh.  She's going to rub it in that her puppy is still fine."  But instead, she handed it to Lana and said, "Here you go Lana.  You can have my puppy."  Lana was very happy & so was Janae. I gave Janae a huge hug and told both my girls how proud I was of them for always being so nice and sharing their toys.  (This isn't the first time they've done something like this).

I got some good ones.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment