Janae just jumped right into the swing of things when her school finally started. They start with a 45 minute intro class with parents & then the first day without parents is only 1 hour long with 1/2 the class. Then finally they have a full 2.5 hours of class by themselves. I think Janae would've been fine just starting with the 2.5 hours but Kevin & I personally enjoy getting to see how her class works & getting to know her teacher.
Kevin went into work a bit late that morning so he could spend time with Janae in her class.
Janae with her new teacher Ms. Melissa.
Janae on her first full day of preschool! (Her outfit - as usual - is completely all her own).
Janae greeting her teacher. She brought a necklace to wear and I told her she had to ask Ms. Melissa to see if she could wear it. (The answer was yes)
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment