Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween 2013


 We got to have a trial run with our Halloween Costumes since Janae had a Kindermusik Halloween Party.  Lana wanted to get dressed up too so we got her all decked out too.  This is the only time she wore the wig - too itchy.
I went to Rising Star & watched the school's Halloween Costume Parade in the morning.  The 1st graders got to pick Principal Lash's Halloween costume this year & they went with Batman.  :)  
Here is Flo - aka Mrs. Miramontez - Janae's 1st grade teacher.
 And here is Miss Janae in the parade.  No makeup for school since we were pretty sure she had to remove it afterward.

Mrs. Anderson (Lana's 2nd grade teacher) dressed as a Minion from the 2nd Despicable Me movie.  
 Lana - the scary vampire!
















 I found out when I arrived in the classroom that I was the designated helper for Lana's class.  There were 2 other parents there but one had 3 kids & floated between them & another had a 5th grader that didn't have a parent helper in her 5th grader's class.  So unfortunately I couldn't sneak a peek at Janae's class but I hear their party was pretty cool too.  :)

Here Lana is making a spider web inside the plate for her spider ring.
 Here is a shot of Mrs. Heier's class in their costumes.  Mrs. Heier is pregnant - Due mid-December & she dressed as a pregnant kitty cat.


 We went Trick-Or-Treating with most of these kids.








From left to right: unknown friend of Bremmer's, Bremmer, Haley, Henry, Janae, Maddie, unknown friend of Maddie's, Lana, Vivian, Unknown friend of Maddie's & Unknown friend's little sister.  Next year we need to get a picture of JUST the cul-de-sac kids.


Here is a close-up of my trick-or-treating bunch.  Kevin pulled out this old golf tournament outfit for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment