Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gingerbread houses

We made gingerbread houses twice this year (well really graham cracker houses).  Lana also made another one at school but I didn't get to see it cause they made them & then immediately ate them.  :-) 


Here is the ONE photo I took at the ginger-bread house party we threw for our neighbor-hood families.  3 of the 4 families are represented in the photo...


Here are Janae's (middle/left) & Lana's (right) houses - neither one was given any help (besides opening candy or cutting red vines). 


Here is the ginger-bread decorating playdate that we had at Savannah's house (left in photo). Sara is in the back, right & of course Lana working hard in the front, right. I think they liked the gel icing the most!


Lana putting the finishing touches on her house. 



Moms got to decorate houses at the play-date decorating party.  The left house is mine (Gwyn) & the right house is Lana's (can you see her name she wrote in icing?).

No comments:

Post a Comment