Today was our last day of Kindermusik (for this semester) and so we were allowed to bring cameras. I didn't get too many cause I was mostly playing with Janae (should've asked someone to take a couple of pictures for me!). Here we are at the beginning of class. Cheese!
Here is Janae playing with her scarf.
Peek-a-boo!
Story time! The teacher (Ms. Amy) is the one with her hands in the air. At the end of every page there is a hand game/action the kids do while saying, "Wishy washy, wishy washy, wishy washy, wheeeee!" (you can see Janae doing a bit of the motion too).
We'll be doing Kindermusik again next year & decided to stick to the same age group (18 months - 3 years) where it is parent & child. The next class is 3-5 year olds (called Imagine That!) and it's 30 minutes with the teacher only & then the parents come in for the last 15 minutes of class. I really wanted to stretch out the mommy & me class. :-)
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment