Saturday, May 15, 2010

Campout...

So Lana got to have a teddy bear campout at school & was in charge of bringing the marshmallows for the smores.  Janae was sad that Lana got to have a campout while she was stuck at home with me - so I promised her a campout at home with marshmallows too.  I pulled out some mini marshmallows we'd purchased for hot cocoa this summer, some toothpicks, a candle & the pop up tent from downstairs.  Janae probably ate too many marshmallows but we had a good time "roasting" them and reading stories inside the tent.

Serious marshmallow roasting here!

They were roasted for the perfect length of 6 seconds before eating them.  :)  (Janae let me know once they were done).  I ate the first two & then Janae helped me eat the rest that I prepared.

1 comment:

  1. So adorable!!! I'm sure Janae was happy to have some special time with Mommy. Pretty soon she will have her own fun activities at preschool to brag to Lana about. :) I love the creativity!

    ReplyDelete