Janae & Lana were "busy" Friday afternoon. They had a huge party to prepare for & it was well attended.
Here are the girls at their slumber party.
Some of the atten-dees...
Lana takes a picture of Janae & I enjoying the party. They set up a spot specifi-cally for me (with my own pillow even) & the CD player was set up with soothing music for us to listen to. Oh & on the piano bench we have snacks & water for our guests - Janae wanted to get napkins for ALL the guests but I convinced her we could share. :)
And here is Janae as a photo-grapher. :)
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow! What great photographers you have! I LOVE the sleepover idea. Who knew your girls had so many friends?! How creative!!!! You are certainly a trooper to allow them to drag down so many blankets for all of their "guests". I guess it's good that they have learned to clean up after themselves as well!
ReplyDelete