Lana & Mrs. Anderson (2nd grade)
Janae & Mrs. Schauwecker (Kindergarten - the same teacher Lana had)
Lana's first day of school was on a Monday - Janae didn't start until Wednesday but came out to pose for pictures with the neighborhood kids.
First day of 2nd grade!!!
Our neighborhood kiddos - minus Vivian (K at a private school) & Henry (preschool). Back row: Lana, Maddie (3rd), Bremmer (3rd). Front row: Janae (K), Haley (1st).
Janae is now ready for her first day of school as a Kindergartener!
Gotta get a shot of that backpack. ;)
Lana isn't to be left out.
Standing in line before school starts.
Finding her supply box.
Getting right down to work.
A shot of the classroom full of parents.
I didn't think I'd get sappy... but ended up stopping by the East Art Room for coffee & kleenex. I had a few tears well up throughout the morning. My babies are growing up!
I picked the girls up from school that day & treated them to Baskin Robbins. What a great end to a perfect day!














No comments:
Post a Comment