The swimming pool. ;-) You can see the pontoon boat in the background. We didn't go out on it as much as last time since the kids were much more confident in the water & so they wanted to go swimming all the time. Sitting on the ledge are Heather, Jess & Eric - that umbrella is helping out immensely...
Here Kevin & Jess rescue the stairs that drifted in a previous storm. Peek-a-boo Janae!
Lana shows off her back float - slightly easier with a life jacket!
Skeeter & Hugh watch the swimmers.
Didn't pull it behind the pontoon boat this time - but we still enjoyed the tubin' rafts! This picture is taken from the house - lots of stairs to get down below but what a view!
Kevin tries out his new birthday present.
Jess opens her Mr. Beer Kit from Ryan, Kevin, etc.
We celebrated Kevin & Jess's birthday that weekend. 32 & 30. :) I made Jessica a German Chocolate cake - 4 layers. It was yummy if I do say so myself! Kevin had a lime jell-o cake made by his mom - his favorite.
The girls hard at work after the birthday meal. (Elaine, Jess & Patti)
The men on the couch (Eric, Hugh, Skeeter, Kevin & Ryan). Mike Sexton & Pat standing behind the couch & Millie (the only picture I got of her), doing a puzzle in the background.
I was disappointed that I didn't get many photos with all the kids in them. We had the 4 Dill girls & Heather & Pat's boys (6 & 4) there too (Tyler & Trevor).
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment