Saturday, December 10, 2011

Rising Star Preschool Club - Janae

I am the PTA Preschool Club chair this year.  Basically I coordinate at least 5 get-togethers of future Rising Star kids at the school for them to get familiar with the school & to show the parents what RS has to offer.  The first preschool club was in October but I didn't get a chance to take any photos - it was a tour of the school by the principal, Mr. Chris Lash & then we made paper plate ghosts & ate pumpkin muffins.  In November, we met again & this time the preschoolers got to enjoy a sample of what the art class is like.

Here are my helpers - Janae & Vivian handed out nametags & "visitor" stickers.

Mrs. Pavlok, the old art teacher, hosted the art project for our preschool club.

Janae - hard at work decorating her stars - they glued them on the paper & then made them into star "people".

Afterward we had pretzels & made little foam Thanksgiving themed stick puppets.

No comments:

Post a Comment