Rising Star PTA has a carnival every other year to raise money - so our family attended our first Rising Star Carnival (of many, I'm sure).
We got our hair "done" first.
Pink hair & cotton candy... does it get any better?
Holding things is what Daddys do best.
There were lots of games to play. :)
And obstacle courses to run.
And hula hoops to spin.
They had a photo booth that we took advantage of - Lana took 4 turns (2 strips done with friends). Here are the strips with our family & just Lana & Janae - the photos were timed & it seemed like the 2nd photo was always really hard to get "set" for! :)
They also had a silent auction where I "won" an ipod touch (as an early birthday present), Kevin won a dozen fritters & the girls each got a handmade outfit for their American Girl dolls.
We had so much fun - I can't wait for the next carnival in 2 years!
Saturday, April 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment