Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Janae's first day as a preschooler

Here she is - ready for her first day of preschool!  She was very matter-of-fact about the fact that she was going to school.  I mean, come on mom, I KNEW I was starting school today so let's get going.

Her teacher, Ms. Joanie, greeted all the kids & put their name-tags on them.  Janae walked right into class without hesitation, but was a little shy when she was first addressed.


I got to walk Janae in & helped her find her name & picture so she could hang up her backpack.  Then I asked for & received a quick hug so she could get on with her school day!

After her first day!  (Today was a 1/2 day - 1 hour long & only 6 of the 10 kids were at the first hour, Thursday she'll get to go for a full day & will meet everyone in her class).  She is holding a water color painting she made (tilt your head to the left & you can see the person with the purple hair) & when asked what her favorite thing of the day was, she said, "Pink Playdoh".  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment