Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lana's 7th birthday party

We went to Matt Ross Community Center for an indoor pool party to celebrate Lana turning 7.

Opening presents.  :)

Lana picked out these "cool" candles.  She's a chocolate gal - so we got a Costco cake with chocolate mousse filling & of course chocolate icing.

Happy Birthday dear Lana!

 The "lazy" river was a huge hit with the kids.  Kevin went around so the younger kids (Janae & Haley) could ride the river (with life jackets).

Kelly's dad, Ray, also got in the water with the kids & was a great help.  (He's also Lana's soccer coach).

Here, Samairah (Sammy), is playing with her scuba mask she brought with her.  The mask that lead to...

Lana's loose tooth falling out in the lazy river.  I guess it got loosened by Kevin earlier (more so than it was) and then when Lana was using the mask & took the snorkel out of her mouth, the tooth popped out in the lazy river.  Kevin went back to try to find it with some googles but didn't (no surprise).

Lana & I wrote a letter to the tooth fairy explaining the situation.

And in the morning Lana found a gold dollar coin with a glittery note from the Tooth Fairy.  She said she doesn't want to spend her special gold coin.  When she showed it to me she asked, "I wonder how much it's worth?"  Thankfully she wasn't disappointed when I said, "One dollar Lana".  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment