Saturday, June 9, 2012

Fishing with Daddy

Kevin decided to take the girls fishing more this year.  They were more than happy at that idea & he even got them new (non-kiddie) fishing poles.  On the last week of school, we didn't have homework at night so we took a picnic lunch to Shawnee Mission Park & after eating dinner, the girls fished with Kevin while I read & took pictures.  

The girls had so much fun fishing with their new poles in their camping chairs.

The thing they liked the most about fishing though, was the casting.  Daddy taught them (while Mommy peeked between her fingers while covering her eyes) & they practiced over & over again.

They did get pretty good at casting though they didn't catch a thing.  (I don't think they minded though).

Daddy did catch a little fish but he got away before I could take a picture.  All in all it was a pretty fun mini-outing & I know they'll be fishing more often this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment