Kevin & I got to attend our last Song Fest ever. Janae's preschool class gave a musical presentation to us before they said goodbye to LUMC.
What a happy performer!
She did really well keeping rhythm. I'll share the youtube link soon!
High-five from Ms. Melissa for Janae being an independent student. (Ms. Melissa pointed out what made each kid an individual & Janae's was that she wants to do everything by herself - no help).
Janae's class.
Janae & her teacher. Janae kept asking if she could wear this dress & her "high heeled shoes" to school. I told her she could on the very last day.
Proud parents. :)
Janae had two aides during the year. Ms. Becky (the music teacher too) & Ms. Jenee. We got a picture with Ms. Jenee & Miss. Janae at the end of the year picnic. :) We'll miss LUMC but Janae is SO excited to be a kindergartner!
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment