My girls all bundled up! This was actually taken on our "snow day" that was supposed to be the last day of school before winter break. The girls had given their teacher gifts to all of their teacher's throughout the week except Janae's main teacher. She was upset at first but then realized she could play in the snow & all was better. :)
Our 2nd large snowfall of the year let the kids play outside quite a bit. I took these all from the window inside where it was nice & warm.
Hand motions got Lana to gather up Janae & they moved into the sun so I could take a nice picture of the girls in the snow.
They asked if they could shovel the driveway. Lana wasn't quite into the task as much as her sister.
Janae worked outside on this long after Lana came inside for hot cocoa. I think Janae really wanted to make it look like she had made an effort.
Lana opted for snow angels. :)
Janae posing with her shovel. :)
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment