Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fun with Feathers!

The kids woke up from their naps a little before Mommy did (I had my door open so I could hear any fighting).  When I went downstairs I found feathers (from our art & craft drawer) that Lana had made into hats using black construction paper & tape (there are 3 little ones like the one on Janae's head) and three larger ones sitting on the bench next to Janae.  She is just so creative!  She had me sit down on the piano bench so that she could try the hats on my head.  Of course none fit but she treated me like a customer in a store - very cute.  She told me that they really fit Grit's head (her bear/blanket that is in the picture too).  I'm such a proud Momma!

1 comment:

  1. I just laugh every time I hear her talk about her friends (imaginary and stuffed) and all of their names. So cute!

    ReplyDelete