Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Miscellaneous Fun!

I've taken several pictures over the last few weeks and thought I'd just throw them all together.
We went to a friend's birthday party (Savannah) at Monkey Bizness and after playing on all the inflatable stuff & climbing other things, Lana spotted the rock wall and asked me if she could climb it.  We found someone to help her out & she had so much fun. 


Look at Lana climb!

The party was for a friend of Lana's but Janae & Ali (Sara's little sister) were invited to come along.  They clicked so well and had so much fun - it's nice to see Janae getting to make some friends her own age (vs having to tag along with Lana's friends!).

Here are Ali & Janae sliding down the big slide together!

Lana set up this large book as a tent & I think the pillow & horse are the campfire.  They asked for marshmallows - which I had leftover from a fondue party - and after roasting them over the "campfire" here you can see them blowing on their "hot" marshmallows before eating them. 

We had family movie night one night during Labor Day weekend.  We let the kids stay up a little later than usual and watched "Bolt" for the first time while eating popcorn. 
The night started with Janae snuggling on the couch & sharing popcorn with Daddy.

and Lana snuggling with me (we have already finished up the popcorn in this picture!).

By the end of the movie though, I had both girls snuggling up with me.  They both had a great time & can't wait for our next family movie night!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I can't wait for family movie night at our house. And how cool that they have a rock wall for kids! Do they still have one at Dick's at Town Center Plaza??

    ReplyDelete