Lana got to go on a school bus for the first time - oh & she went to the KC Pumpkin Patch with her class & I got to go along to help out. But the highlight was probably that bus ride.
Here is Lana on her first bus ride. She was a little concerned that we didn't have seat belts & were driving pretty fast, but once she pointed out the exit signs on the bus, we were good to go!
Here are three girls I was in charge of: Rhiannan, Samairah & Lana! We took a ride out to the pumpkin patch.
I think the slides were the biggest hit.
Arrrg!
The big bouncy pillow was loads of fun!
Lana really enjoyed having me on the field trip with her and it was fun to get to know her friends. On the ride home she was so tired she laid her head in my lap & almost fell asleep.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment