Gretchen took some great pictures of Janae when she was hanging out in the kiddie are with Maya & Nolan.
These two just LOVE each other so much.
Janae had fun "catching" Maya at the bottom of the slide.
Mary & Lana were water slide crazy!
Aerial view of Mary & Lana
I went on a few slides with Janae but really am not a fan of water slides so I was so happy when the girls went down a few slides with Janae.
Janae & Lana! :)
Maya was adamant that she didn't want to go down the big slides but at the end she eventually decided to try one with Mommy!
Nolan loved the water slides too! He was more independent so I didn't get quite as many pictures of him.
We had so much fun and will be looking into this deal the next time they do it!


No comments:
Post a Comment