Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Father / Daughter dance

Lana & Kevin went to the Rising Star Father/Daughter dance that the 3rd grade Girl Scouts troop puts on every year.  This year, since the theme was An Enchanted Evening & was formal attire, I thought it might be fun  to have Kevin take Lana on a double date so I asked Lana's Girl Scout leader (and my friend) Keri if her husband Casey & her daughter Mary would want to go with Kevin & Lana to Red Robin for dinner.  Casey & Kevin both BBQ & chat during soccer games, etc. & Mary & Lana are good friends so I knew they would all get along.

Casey told Kevin that he was getting Mary a corsage so Kevin decided to get Lana one too.

Aren't they cute?


Her beautiful corsage.

Casey took a photo of the girls at the dance.  Kevin said he danced one time with Lana & the rest of the time she danced with her friends (same as last year).   :)

Janae & I decided to have a fun night out too.  We went & saw The Lorax at the movie theater & shared a popcorn.  Then we went to Fritz's railroad restaurant afterward.  I think we had just as much fun as they did.  :)


1 comment: