Of course Easter morning the first thing we did (after getting dressed for church) was check out our Easter baskets.
This year for Easter, I made chick & Easter egg Cake pops.
I have to say - that I only ate one of these - they just aren't something I crave but I love making them & my family loves eating them.
In our "Sunday Best".
Eric, Jessica, Evalyn & Alayna
The adorable engaged couple: Ryan & Heather.
Grandma & Grandpa with their Granddaughters.
Time to get sillly! (Do you like Grandpa's funny face?)
GeGe & the girls.
Once Rachel arrived, Elaine gathered all the kids together & told them that the Easter bunny had hidden some eggs in the backyard.
They let the little girls have a 5 minute head-start.
Then the older girls got to join in. They were limited to 12 eggs each.
The Easter Egg Hunters!
We celebrated my birthday with Kevin's family on Easter. I made a peanut butter chocolate torte (Kevin did the dishes) & was in heaven while eating it. Some people think making your own birthday cake is not fun - but I love baking - it's the cleaning up afterward that I don't enjoy!
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment