So I carry my phone around with me & sometimes will take photos with it instead of with my camera. Which is nice because I always have my phone with me - but not so great because I rarely download them onto my computer! So I figured I'd do a quick blog post with some of those photos from my phone. :)
Janae at her Preschool Valentine's Day Party. I was in charge of the craft & choose these hats that she's decorating.
Here she is (with her beautiful hat) playing one of the games (bowling).
Elaine visited Janae's preschool class as Mystery Reader one Friday. She read Howard B. Wigglebottom: Learns to Listen. Howard is a bunny so she gave out little bunny rabbit toys to all the kids in the class. Afterward Elaine, Janae & I went to lunch together at Chick-fil-A. Janae was VERY excited to have her Grandma read to her class.
Janae had one day where she was "Star of the Day". She got to put a poster together with pictures of her family, favorite things, etc. & share her poster & a special toy & book with her class.
Here is a photo of Lana selling Girl Scout cookies at Kevin's work.
The girls dressed up Triscuit... (poor guy).
Preschool Club - music class with Mrs. Schnackenburg. Mr. Lash (the principal) joined the group to play a game & the kids got a kick out of that.
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment