Monday, August 12, 2013

Father/daughter/son camping trip

At the beginning of June - Eric Dill, Chris Born, Ben Murphy & Kevin took their kids camping.  Chris decided they all needed to have a project for the kids so he assigned different jobs to the dads.  I forgot to blog about it since Kevin didn't take any pictures but remembered that Chris did & I stole these photos off his facebook page.  :)
 Making bird feeders out of wood, peanut butter & bird seed (Ben's project I believe).
 Roasting s'mores (Eric's job).
 Making leaf rubbings (Chris's job).
The boys went fishing while the kids played in the sand - they showed off their catch to the kids & told them all about the different kinds they caught.
Hanging up their feeders!
Riding in this 4-wheeler was a highlight of the trip.
Kevin's job - making plaster of paris molds of deer tracks.

They also let the girls shoot BB guns at targets.  That was the first time my girls had shot a BB gun & they loved it.

The girls had a blast & can't wait until next year for the next campout.  Did I mention this was only one night?  Crazy how much they packed into a one night campout!

No comments:

Post a Comment