Monday, August 12, 2013

First day of school!!!

I was woken up around 6:40 by a thunderstorm & so I snuggled back into the covers to listen to the rain until my alarm went off at 7:00.  After getting dressed, helping Janae with something & then heading downstairs - we were greeted by Lana in the kitchen.  She had already made both her lunch & Janae's lunch and had made her own breakfast (a breakfast sandwich).  A mom could get used to this...

 A little rain can't stop our first day of school pictures!  All the neighborhood Rising Star kids.
Bremmer (4th), Lana (3rd), Maddie (4th), Haley (2nd) & Janae (1st).
 My beautiful girls!
 Lana & Mrs. Heier
Lana at her desk.  
 Mrs. Miramontez & Janae
Janae at her desk

1 comment:

  1. AWWW! They are growing up so fast! Such beautiful girls on such a fun first day. I'm so impressed with Lana taking so much initiative with the lunches and breakfast. Do you hire her out?

    ReplyDelete