Thursday, October 17, 2013

Michael Bublé Concert

Sept 8th - Gretchen asked if I wanted to go to the Michael Bublé concert with her & I jumped at the chance to see him again.  I knew it probably wouldn't compare with my experience in NY at Madison Square Garden but that it would still be a lot of fun & I was right!

 We went first to a restaurant called Tannin for wine & cheese and then shared a tasting menu meal.  It was very good & a great start to our evening.
 The stage & effects were very cool.  Michael took time to introduce all the band members as well.
See what I mean - super cool stage.  These panels moved up & down & the band was sometimes in front of them or behind them & Michael even walked on them & slid down them at certain times on the show.








I had a blast & it was a great evening of sister bonding!


No comments:

Post a Comment