The girls after setting out milk & cookies (and their stockings!) for Santa.
Stockings stuffed!
Lana with her monkey queen slippers that she REALLY wanted from Santa. Good thing Santa came through!
The girls got lots of fun things from Papa & Nonnie, ornaments, little mice with beds and a talking map puzzle. Maybe the girls will fare better at geography than their mother...
After the kids opened their gifts, the adults took turns and of course Papa & Nonnie had helpers with theirs.
Papa's helper. :)
We also went to Reuben H. Fleet Science Center. I remember LOVING this place as a kid and it was even better as an adult. There was so much interactive stuff for the kids. The coolest things were hard to photograph (like the smoke/cloud signals, the tornado & seeing the sound waves of a guitar) but I got a few of the kids playing with weights on this turntable.
Janae helped me build a large tower in the block area. We decided to start twisting it at the top.
Lana with her creation.
This is a machine that moves pool balls around in various patterns - all run by manpower (or Lana & Janae power).
We also hit Sea World. Here Nonnie & Lana laugh it up at the Sea Lion show. I don't think Janae got the joke... ;)
I think that was my favorite part of Sea World - I've always liked the Sea Lion show. They change it up at bit every year and do a lot of the same tricks, but it is always super entertaining.
Our family at Sea World.
Papa & Nonnie with the girls.
We had a really great trip and even though it started & ended with sickness (Lana had a fever the first few days & Mom had the flu or something worse that hit her at Sea World the day before we left), it was a very nice visit!
We also hit Sea World. Here Nonnie & Lana laugh it up at the Sea Lion show. I don't think Janae got the joke... ;)
I think that was my favorite part of Sea World - I've always liked the Sea Lion show. They change it up at bit every year and do a lot of the same tricks, but it is always super entertaining.
Our family at Sea World.
Papa & Nonnie with the girls.
We had a really great trip and even though it started & ended with sickness (Lana had a fever the first few days & Mom had the flu or something worse that hit her at Sea World the day before we left), it was a very nice visit!


No comments:
Post a Comment