Lana had been asking me for a while now, why she didn't have a loose tooth yet. I told her that she got her baby teeth late, so she'd probably lose her teeth late too. Well on Wednesday she came home from school with a loose tooth. Immediately she asked to call Papa & Nonnie, Grandma & Grandpa & Daddy (who was out of town) to tell them about her loose tooth. She starting carrying her tooth pillow around with her everywhere she went (into the bathroom, to dance class, etc.). It was pretty wobbly so I figured she'd lose it fairly quickly but she still had it after school on Thursday.
Here she is after school on Thursday, still wiggling that tooth!
Sean (a neighborhood dad) was outside playing with the kids & Lana asked him to pull it out. He gave it a few tugs several times but just managed to loosen it a bit more. (I avoided looking at the procedure the whole time).
Once Daddy got home from work (and I was getting my hair cut), Lana asked him to pull it out. I got a phone call at 7:30 telling me that she lost her tooth. :) She was so excited & told Daddy that she thought the tooth fairy would bring her a dollar bill. And what do you know... he/she did!
The toothless grin. :)
Open wide!
Friday, February 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment