So I am not really a fan of snow. Yes - I think it's pretty - for about the first day - then I'm done with it. But my kids (especially Lana) LOVE the snow (but really - what kid doesn't). So as I sit here today on the eve of our 7th snow day (the 3rd snow storm of the year) - I finally realized that I don't have any more excuses on why I don't have time to update my blog! Here are some pictures of snow from the 2nd snowstorm of the season. I went outside just long enough to take a few pictures. SO glad the kids are old enough to play outside by themselves while I watch from inside. My job is hot cocoa server. ;-)
Lana tried to pull Janae in the sled.
After taking this picture, I felt guilty enough to put it down & pull them each in the sled. But I went back inside once my snowpants failed me & I got snow in my boots. Yeah - I'm a snow wimp.
I haven't taken pictures of our latest snowfall. It was twice as deep as this & actually reached "blizzard" status due to all the wind that accompanied it. We got about a foot of snow & the drifts were twice that.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment