Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Funny conversation with Janae...

Lana, Janae, Triscuit & I went on a walk today & one of the areas we passed had a lot of trees & a tunnel under the road.  Janae asked if a lion lived down in that cave.  I told her I didn't think so, that we didn't have lions around here.  She said, "I think there is a lion down there with him eggs".  I asked her if the lion was eating the eggs & she said, "No.  Thems hims babies."  Then I told her that baby lions didn't come from eggs.  "Where do they come from Momma?"  "Um... from the mommy lion's tummy".  And I changed the subject.  :)

(The apparent typos above are not typos - Janae hasn't yet mastered her use of pronouns). :)

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee! I Love the use of pronouns. You'll be glad one of these days that you wrote it down as she said it, egg babies and all. ;)

    ReplyDelete