Of course I always have random photos taken while I'm at home with my girls. :)
Lana with her block train (do you see her name spelled out in blocks in front of the train?)
Janae & her creation
Did you know that Janae LOVES puzzles? She really does. She did the inside of this puzzle by herself (she wanted me to help so I did the border). This is one of the puzzles she got for Christmas.
One of Janae's favorite pastimes is playing with my camera. She asks permission first & then I find the results later. Here is one of her self-portraits. :)
Here is a photo of me. I was told to act "mean".
Janae piled up pillows on Lana to make her comfy - pillows collected from all over the house.
Can you find Janae in the sea of pillows?
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment