Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Christmas with the Schmankes

Yes - I know it's February... but I am a procrastinator.  :)

The Schmankes came over December 17th (a Friday) and we celebrated by having homemade noodles (that I made the night before with my beautiful pasta maker), turkey, potatoes and some homemade apple pie Gretchen made.  Once we were thoroughly stuffed on delicious food, we decided to open some presents!
Maya & Nolan opened their presents from us first.

They got two joint gifts: scented play clay with mats & rollers and some leap frog DVDs.  I was so amazed that both of the kiddos knew all their colors. Nolan was listing them all off when looking at the play clay.  wow!

My girls went next and got some play clay as well along with personalized CDs (the songs had the girl's names in them).  They listened to those right away  and we had dualing CDs for a bit in our house.

The grown-ups exchanged gifts too but no pictures of  those boring people! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment